Basement Drying and Structural Drying Services in Tower of London EC3R
London Water Damage Restoration offers highly efficacious same-day response moisture removal and basement drying solutions to Tower of London EC3R customers. The kind of basement dampness which requires intensive structural drying can be difficult to diagnose, as standing water or latent moisture is not always visible.
If your property exhibits any of the following signs of basement dampness or latent moisture in the structure of your property, you may require our Tower of London EC3R basement drying services:
- Paint discoloration, striping or peeling
- Unpleasant odors, oxidized or rusted metal fixtures
- Damp patches on walls, floors or ceilings
- Stains, soiling or residue on walls with no discernable interior source
- Stains on paneling or wainscoting, water in finished basements
- Water emanating directly from a wall or covered surface (burst main)
- Visible water on floors, ceilings, walls or inside cupboards
For further assistance and information about Tower of London EC3R basement and structural drying services from London Water Damage Restoration get in touch with us on 020 3404 5117 or just fill in the Call me back Form, which you may find on the right. One of our local Tower of London EC3R water damage experts is standing by to take your call.