Fast and Effective Water Damage Restoration in Croydon
We make arranging efficient water damage restoration services in Croydon simple! Faced with a home or business that's been overcome with flooding damage, it can be easy to let the scale of the task of repair get you down. Why not make the first step a small one? Start along the path towards restoration by giving us a quick phone call today - we'll send a fully qualified assessor to your property at the most convenient time for you - they'll be able to give you all of the details regarding the damage your property has suffered and how little we'll charge you to put it right. With the low rates and high quality dehumidification technology, flood damage repair has never been so easy.
Flood Damage Repair Performed by Qualified Professionals
The team that will be carrying out your flood damage repair is of trained and qualified specialists with years of experience in the industry behind them. They provide reliable water damage restoration services that give you:
- The peace of mind of complete insurance cover: take the stress of restoration away with services that protect you at every stage of the process
- Customer care and support delivered 24-hours a day: we know catastrophes can arrive suddenly, so we make sure you can always get in touch with us
- The highest quality of repair work: learn what our current and former clients have said about what we've done for them by reading our reviews
- Low and affordable rates: we're dedicated to keeping our rates amongst the most competitive on the market!
Mould Removal Expertise and Much More!
Our mould removal and other professional water damage restoration services are suitable for use in all domestic and commercial properties, and include options for:
- Water extraction: is the main step to take when removing excess water from a structure. We use specialist high powered pumping equipment set out by experts
- Structural drying: is accomplished through advanced detection technology to make sure no part of your structure remains at risk
- Dehumidification: we use only the most effective industrial-grade dehumidifiers and fans. The equipment is so effective that one unit pair is usually enough!
- Odour control: unpleasant smells are a common side-effect of flooding. We use ozone technology to neutralise them
- Sanitisation: anti-viral and anti-bacterial agents are used in this service to remove any potentially harmful health after-effects of having water in a property
- Carpet cleaning: we use highly effective steam cleaning technology to restore carpet fabrics affected by flooding damage
- Water damage insurance: conversing with your insurance company can be stressful - let us take care of the communication for you
- Pest control: experiencing infestation in the aftermath of flooding? Talk to the pest control experts now!
- Gutter cleaning: a vital tool in the prevention of flood damage in the first place, our gutter cleaning service can be booked regularly
- Mould damage: all three usual classes of mould need to be removed after flooding, but the extermination of Type C, we deliver, is vitally important
Rising Damp Solutions Delivered Across Croydon
We only use the most effective equipment in all of our rising damp solutions, so you'll be benefiting from the very best technology when you hire our services. We cover all of Croydon too, so you can count on the expertise in:
- Bensham Manor
- Broad Green
- Coulsdon East
- Coulsdon West
- New Addington
- Selsdon and Ballards
- South Norwood
- Thornton Heath
- Upper Norwood
- West Thornton
Book Dehumidifier Hire or Full Water Damage Restoration Services Today!
Call 020 3404 5117 now and speak to one of the experienced advisers about the highly effective water damage restoration services you need, right away. We'll be glad to advise you on what measures to take before the team arrive, and to set you up with a visit from the staff, or a consultation with one of the specially trained surveyors at your convenience. We offer no-obligation quotes before we get started with no obligation and stay open 24/7 to take your call. We can also be reached via our booking form and web chat facility at any time.